Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - TT Lambos cleans house KOS
View Single Post

Old August 27th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #41
mullet

mullet made Varsity with 763 pointsmullet made Varsity with 763 pointsmullet made Varsity with 763 pointsmullet made Varsity with 763 pointsmullet made Varsity with 763 pointsmullet made Varsity with 763 pointsmullet made Varsity with 763 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by oufan2929 View Post
Hopefully we won't disappoint in my grocery getting, AC blowing, full weight TT Viper

Thing is, being the fastest car there isn't all it takes. The stars have to align just right and things not break! UR is beatable, but what they've achieved so far is nothing short of amazing!
the thing about TI is any car can be beat at any time. Getting 6-7 full pulls in a single elimination event is what it takes. Miss a shift or spin in the highest hp/fastest car and you are out. There is definitely more to it than having the fastest car on paper.

here is me in my FGT (check me holding the spray button.....lol) against Tag in the first round of KOTS that Tag went on to win. He mis shifted 1-2 times and won by 3-4 feet