Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - TT Lambos cleans house KOS
View Single Post

Old August 9th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #4
sonofadragracer

sonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 pointssonofadragracer is not afraid of bears with 69248 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed 01 View Post
Damn it.... Would someone with a TT viper get out and please stomp the ever living shit out of these Lambos. I get so sick of seeing this. It just pisses me off to no end that we all know these cars can do it but it NEVER happens. FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
I'd like to see the damn race go from a standing start, Viper w/a good set of Cheater Slicks and a good Driver.

I'm sorry, but the "Granny Highway Gear" Racing is getting old.

Why don't we just go to the FUCKING SALT FLATS!!!