Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - A few pics for Craig and the other car model fans.
View Single Post

Re: A few pics for Craig and the other car model fans.
Old December 6th, 2003, 04:22 PM   #85
Mister Bone
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

Mister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 points
Re: A few pics for Craig and the other car model fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUSCUCLA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchillingerJr
Where did you GET that stuff!!!!!!
Some of the stuff I made, some I bought. The link Jerome posted shows the higher quality stuff. Its HARD to build and/or paint the tiny things. I have a few more knick knacks that have to be finished before they can go in. I also have a little portrait like my avatar that Im going to frame and put up on one of the walls. Once I finish this one I am going to do a 1/43 complete with an engine stand that has a 1/43 V10.
Man you have some talent to do what you are doing. Those are some nice pieces that you are building.

I was going to buy a shop box like that but they are some big dollars.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!