Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - GTS-R runs at Daytona video
View Single Post

Old June 13th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #22
Paolo Castellano

Paolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 5751 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSLED View Post
Haven't received anything from Stout, but he probably doesn't have a current email addy for me. My engine is very tired as well. Needs to be refreshed. Going to have Tim Jelle freshen it up when he gets back to AZ in early October. Yep, I hope to be running track days like Yuma when I'm his age.
How old is Yuma? I remember he was 70+ like 10 years ago and he was fast