Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - (book) Viper - general information
View Single Post

(book) Viper - general information
Old December 16th, 2009, 11:05 AM   #1
Random Thought
Enthusiast

Random Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 pointsRandom Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 pointsRandom Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 pointsRandom Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 points
(book) Viper - general information

Having converted from a Corvette to a Viper, I was exposed to a lot of useless Corvette trivia at shows, in magazines, gatherings, etc. Through time, I picked up enough to be familiar with some of the obscure factoids that really don't impact day to day living with the car but were semi-interesting. I knew then that the Corvette Black Book was widely accepted as a fairly good overall view of the model years.
When I first got my Viper, I really did not look for that kind of stuff. I already had a good idea of the model year I wanted and had haunted the forums enough to make a reasonably informed choice, but most of all, I already knew the car and owner. Now that I have been exposed to the Viper and its following for a few years, I am picking up similar type information just through osmosis. Is there a catch-all or 'Black Book' type of book for the Viper?

I found this:
Viper Buyers Guide
with the search function but have not heard back from the contact person, maybe an out-of-date site. I actually was a little suprised at the lack of Viper-related books on ebay, Amazon, etc.

What if any book(s) about the Viper have you found to be worthy of the read?