Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Question for guys with chrome wheels...
View Single Post

Question for guys with chrome wheels...
Old September 5th, 2009, 11:21 PM   #1
jasontiff

jasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 35097 points
Send a message via AIM to jasontiff Send a message via MSN to jasontiff
Question for guys with chrome wheels...

Is your entire wheel chromed or is it just the face? If it's the entire thing do you have trouble with the finish peeling where the tire meets the metal? I'm going to have a set of 18" OEM wheels on the way next week and I'm debating on whether or not to have them make a detour to a chrome shop on the way. I'm not a big fan of chrome but you can't argue with how easy it is to keep clean, and the stock finish is notorious for scratching even when you take care of it. Thanks in advance!