Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Tires for general viper owners

998 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Zan186 
#1 ·
whether you have a small penis and require only people over 1000 hp to have an opinion or are a "powerless sub human piece of shit" (read anything from stock to 1000hp)

what tires and size do you run on the street and power level. I'm especially interested in those that have roughly 500 hp or less on their viper and just run regular street tires and not drag radials. but all opinions and power levels are allowed.

knowing that, I run GY eagle F1 GS-D3s at 275 40 17 all around on my current ride and couldn't be much happier on the street knowing my torque and gearing.

anyone else run them on their viper, how do you like them vs competitions street tires.

#2 ·
Ummmm, so do you own a viper or not? Anyway, I would think that the stickiest non drag radial/road race tire out there would be the new Kumho Ecasta XS tires. They have a lower tread rating than all the others and I have been told that they are a pretty sticky tire. They even have them in 345/30/19.

#4 ·
no I do not. but I'm in the market. not trading my cobra, just want another toy. been deployed for a long time and looking to reward myself with a viper when I come home in november after more then 2 years in the sandbox. just looking for a stocker or close to to cruise around in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.