Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

**Customized Car Show Posters**

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Lxadeuce 
#1 ·
Whats up guys.. The weather is getting warmer and that means car show season is heating up. For those of you who love showing your ride, I have a deal for you. I recently got into make customized posters for people's rides. Mainly for car shows or if you just want something in the bedroom/garage. I make them in the size of 16X32 but I can print them out in any size. I'm not a company nor a professional graphics artist. Here is my most recent posters(not finals) I did for guys in my local club.

Feel free to PM on here or email me at Jonhoward84@yahoo.com for pricing or future details/questions. All that i request is a picture of the car and CATEGORIZED mods list. Anything that you would like incorporated please feel free to let me know. Then I will send you a pic of the final render (just in case you wanted changes made). Thank you...

See less See more
#9 ·
Not to knock you or anything. But this thread got me interested so I google car show posters just to see what proffesionals charged and the first place was $60 for what seemed like the same thing. Just saying. Maybe theres something I'm missing?

#11 ·
price break down for assholes....

-$40 to be printed (with good quality paper and ink) and lamenated (kinkos SUCKS quality wise)
-$25/hr, each one takes up to 3-4 hrs of my time
-$10 for shipping.

Either you like them or you dont. Dont be ass clowns and talk crap about my stuff. Everyones that i have done have LOVED them. Each to there own i guess.

#16 ·
price break down for assholes....

-$40 to be printed (with good quality paper and ink) and lamenated (kinkos SUCKS quality wise)
-$25/hr, each one takes up to 3-4 hrs of my time
-$10 for shipping.

Either you like them or you dont. Dont be ass clowns and talk crap about my stuff. Everyones that i have done have LOVED them. Each to there own i guess.
wow. what program do you use?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.