Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Are there any Diecast viper collectors here?
View Single Post

Old April 9th, 2008, 04:56 PM   #17
Viper Explorer

Viper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 42599 points
I have a pimp x-mas ornament of a Viper with Santa...don't remember who got it for me though lol.

Otherwise I have a ton of model cars, used to collect, only 2 Vipers. Have a bunch of Franklin Mints and now that I think about it damn that was alot of money (Franklin Mints). All packed in the garage, I was planning on building nice mirrored racks to go around one of the rooms for them but never got to it. Figure if I get a new place this summer, want to find one with a game room that I could do that to.

edit - fuck this is a 5yr old thread, that has to of set a record for a thread bump