Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

**pics** nx wet nitrous kit for sale and split second/paxton tuner kit **pics**

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  badvr4 
#1 · (Edited)
edit: the title is a little misleading, the paxton tuner kit is not the supercharger kit, but the fuel management kit that goes with the paxton s/c kit. -sorry for any inconvenience..

hey guys...

im pulling some parts off my car and am listing them for sale here first before they go to ebay.

1. nx wet nitrous kit-$800
this is complete with foggers, lines, solenoids, 10lb carbon fiber bottle, window switch, pressure gauge, bottle heater, purge solenoid, switches, console piece(for gauge and switch), and all the parts to make it work. parts were professionally removed at A.R.T in buda tx. would recommend professional install.

pics

edit: i dont have any pics of the window switch but its a little box on the drivers side firewall...

2. split second computer tuner kit for paxton cars(not the supercharger itself)-$600
this is the tuner portion that you pay $1000 dollars for if/when you buy the paxton s/c kit. consists of the split second a/f controller box, twin fuel pump assembly(inline), fuel management unit, and assoc hardware. again, located in buda texas at this time...

i dont have any good pics but i wouldnt recommend this to anyone that didnt know what they were doing.

you can see the pump assembly in the top right corner of this pic

you can pm me here or email me at ixotuckeroxi@yahoo.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.