2 silver screws left over from 2008 bumper removal - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT For discussions about the SRT, SRT Coupe, and ACR models.

2 silver screws left over from 2008 bumper removal

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old February 25th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1
n00b

Winnipegman is unremarkable with 20 points

I just finished putting my front bumper back on my 2008 vert. and have 2 small silver screws left over. I installed a seat lowering kit at the same time so I am not sure if they were part of the seat or the front bumper. They are Phillips head and about 1/2 long with coarse threads.

Any thoughts?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #2
Enthusiast

Mister K is unremarkable with 10 points
Hey, a fellow Winnipeger! The description sounds like an interior trim screw but I'm only guessing. If you haven't figured it out by spring I'll take a close look at my 04. They may be similar. Right now the car is covered up and stacked on top of another car in the garage. (awkward to get to)

Old March 18th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #3
n00b

Winnipegman is unremarkable with 20 points
They ended up being the screws that attach the seat position sensor to the old seat brackets, before I replaced it with the new seat lowering kit.

Old March 18th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #4
Smart Ass Dick

BlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 96526 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipegman View Post
They ended up being the screws that attach the seat position sensor to the old seat brackets, before I replaced it with the new seat lowering kit.

I can finally sleep again.

Old March 18th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #5

Moodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 pointsMoodie is not afraid of bears with 42569 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 View Post
I can finally sleep again.
I'm half way there so sleep with one eye open.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen III & IV SRT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.