Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

New Viper Classified: M&H 18" DRs mounted on 18" CCW Classics "Tires only have 8 Runs on them"

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jmillsUT28 
#1 ·
New Viper Classified: M&H 18" DRs mounted on 18" CCW Classics "Tires only have 8 Runs on them"

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: Up for sale is a rear set of M&H Racemaster Drag Radials. I bought these a few months bad. I paid $300 plus shipping for each tire. I ran it on the drag strip twice. Had about 8 runs on them. I did put them in the wet box to try and do a burn out but was new at it and never could get a good burn out. The tires never even smoked. These are almost new! You could not tell a difference if you had these next to a new set.

They are mounted on rear 18" CCW classics. They do have some scratches on them. But are great for the strip and look good! If you have any questions please let me know. Below is the specs for the M&H tires!

I over $1,000 plus shipping in this set. $650 plus shipping takes them!! Wanting to sell so the money will go to the DPMS SASS sniper rifle that I am wanting to buy.

345/35r18
DOT Certified

TUBELESS

Comparable Race Size 12.5/28.0R18

Tread Width: 12.3"
Section Width: 13.8"
Diameter: 28.0"
Circumference: 88.0"
Rim Size: 13.0"
Code: ROD-23

Ad link: click here to view ad

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.