Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Photo shoot with the Viper last weekend...

603 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Rocko 
#1 ·
A bit of background. I was approached by a young woman about two weeks ago wanting to see if I'd allow her to take some photos of my car to put into a calendar that she was doing up to sell to help raise money for her schooling. Apparently she's apprenticing for automotive mechanics. She's a 20 year old single mother of one, and I give her full kudos for spunk and the fact that someone that looks like her is shooting to become a mechanic. Her plan is to one day start up an all-female garage. Hell, I might go for oil changes there if her staff looked like her.

At any rate, all it set me back was an hour on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Tianna (the auto mechanic) actually did some of the modeling along with one of her friends. I got the impression that she'd done some modeling in the past because she definitely knew what she was doing.

Here are some pics that I took myself during the shoot. They took something like a hundred and thirty shots that day in three different orientations of the car. She was trying for a very G-rated calendar so no T or A pics to share... sorry.

The models and photographer were all amateurs, but I had a good time, and they were fun to hang around with. I didn't mind helping them out for a good cause.

Tianna's the blond on the left in most of the pics.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.