Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

93 fuel door

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  GTRDIABLO 
#1 ·
I need a fuel door for a 93 Viper. I bought the car off ebay and when I got it it had a gts gas door glued to the top. I need the fuel door plus assembly parts to install. Also if any body has one can I get some pics? I have a 93 but it was built in 92 and has everything that the 92 have. Battery location and antena. So I don't know if the fuel door is different or not. Any help would be great.

#3 ·
your '93, being one of the early ones, may have a different rear fender and fuel door than the later ones - post-VIN 608 or so. the finger pull depression moved from the fender to the door. my '93 was a late one and it's been a lot of years and my memory of those obscure details is dimming somewhat.

#4 ·
A little confused, Lisa retreated to her bedroom. She felt quite warm from her rapid scotch consumption. In fact, she felt warm all over. "I need a cold shower or a hot bath," she laughed to herself. Instead, she did what she usually did when she felt the 'urge'; she stripped off her clothes and pulled on a long t-shirt and lay down on her bed and proceeded to amuse herself.

Stroking herself, she thought about being alone in the apartment. "I wish I wasn't alone," she thought. "Why did he have to leave tonight. And for two weeks!"

She felt her excitement rising. Suddenly, she heard a crash in the living room and remembered, "I'm not alone. Samson's here." she thought. "Samson." a little shiver ran throught her. "I hope he didn't break anything."

Lisa sighed, "I was so close. Well, I better see what he did." She got up and walked out of her bedroom. She was wearing the thin t-shirt. Only the t-shirt. Lisa didn't give it a second thought. At least consciously.

She walked out into the livingroom. One of the lamps had been knocked over. Nothing broken. "Lucky for you, Samson," she said. He looked at her eagerly. "Too eagerly", she thought. Again, a little shiver ran through her.

Samson came over to her, thumping his tail and rubbing against her leg. "I'm glad to see you too, you nut. Now stop breaking things and settle down." Lisa turned to walk back to her bedroom. Samson followed close behind. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked. Samson looked at her enthusiastically.

"No, you stay out here." she turned and reached for the door. In a flash, Samson was right behind her with his snout up under her t-shirt. "Hey, don't be rude." Lisa reached down to push him away. The dog pushed forward and lapped his tongue across her bare bottom. "Stop that Samson!" Lisa yelled.

Lisa was still twitching from her interrupted pleasure session and she felt a rush as Samson's tongue grazed her already moist crotch. "Wow, " she thought, "I forgot how good that feels." She pushed him away, but with less resolve. Samson pressed his advantage and took a full swipe. This time he grazed her clit and Lisa felt an electric shock flash through her body.

"Well," she thought, rationalizing, "It's not lick this is the first time I've done this. Maybe just a little lick til I come."

She turned and walked to the bed, laying down on her back with her legs dangling over the side. Samson followed close behind. As soon as Lisa was on the bed, he pushed his snout forward, forcing her legs apart. "Hey, hold on there boy, I'm in charge here," said Lisa, just the least bit uncertainly.

Samson surged forward, working his tongue into her wet crotch. Soon he was licking with gusto. Lisa lay back. She had almost forgotten the sensation of being licked by an eager dog. It had been years. She had felt so guilty about it all, she had almost pushed it out of her mind.

Now the sensations came rushing back to her with a vengance. She felt herself rapidly approaching climax. Samson pushed his tongue insistently into her. She felt herself giving in to the onrushing sensations as an orgasm washed over her.

As soon as the feeling subsided, Lisa was overwhelmed with guilt. She reached down and pushed Samson away from her. He pushed his head back into her crotch.

Lisa grabbed his collar and pulled, which got his head out of her crotch and onto her stomach. She pulled again. Suddenly, his head was pushing against her breasts, naked and swollen under her thin t-shirt.

Suddenly, she felt it! IT! Samson's erect cock was pushing against her leg! Lisa flushed at the thought. It was hot. And long. And it was sliding up her leg!

"Oh god, get away from me," she screamed, suddenly panicked. She pulled on his collar again, which only pulled the dog further up her nearly naked body. She felt IT. Now it was pushing against her thigh. The INSIDE of her thigh! Lisa felt a sudden surge of fear, joined with incredible sudden lust. IT... slide up to her upper thigh. She felt it was hard... and slick! "NO," she thought frantically, as the tip touched her crotch and she came. Hard. Without warning.

She hugged Samson to her as the waves pulsed through her body. As suddenly as it hit, the orgasm subsided and Lisa shoved Samson away and ran to the bathroom, overcome with remorse and guilt.

Lisa was shaking. She slammed the bathroom door and locked it. She was shivering, overcome with shame. She looked in the mirror and looked away. She couldn't believe what had almost happened. His thing ("Stop that," she thought, "His cock" she could hardly think it.) was right between her legs, and she was ready to let it happen.

She sat down on the toilet seat as her knees buckled abruptly. She was still shaking. The orgasm was sudden, and powerful... and wrong. "It was one thing," she thought, "to let him lick me til I came. But this...." Lisa knew in her heart that she was quivering from more than shame. It was lust and desire as well. But so wrong, so shamefully wrong.

She sat in the bathroom for over an hour, crying and wringing her hands, hoping Samson would back in his bed in the living room when she came out.

Finally she emerged. Samson was indeed back in the other room.

#5 ·
99/rt-10 sent you a message.

I don't know the vin number off hand. The car is in storage but it was built as a 92 called a 93. I would really like to see what the differance is. Not sure if they will both fit or not. Just wondering if there is an aftermarket door a guy can get for the gen 1's? The gts gas cap look farm tractor like!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.