Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Latest Castellano Twin Turbo Install

10K views 103 replies 44 participants last post by  Paolo Castellano 
#1 ·
Hello all, here some pictures of the latest install on an 02 FE creampuff with the entry level system through the stock exhaust with the side mounted intercoolers and AEM:

I am working on the videos of how the car sounds inside and from the outside with the electric cutouts open and closed.

I have to run, but will try to get back on later on tonight with some more information.

Enjoy!

See less See more
#2 ·
awesome work again paolo, that was the best looking install I have ever seen. The attention to detail was amazing! Any chance of posting videos of the other "creampuff"?

#9 ·
Looks great, did they have to get a shoe horn to get it to fit lol!
Been looking at Twin Turbo's from various places for a few weeks. I am probably gonna stay N/A for another year or two then go with a conservative turbo. Mostly looking for a very streetable car, where reliability is key. I heard most of the guys like Heffner, Underground, CPE, SVS all are great guys with great quality work. My feelings is I want to see them twice at their shop. Once to drop it off and once to pick it up, outside of that I don't ever wanna see my mechanic in his shop again :). lol ok maybe for an Oil change.

#10 ·
Paolo,

Looks great.

I talked to Eric the other day, he told me to come out and check the shop out. Im trying to decide on a twin screw,Novi,or TTs. I did get the 00 GTS, so the pistons wont handle too much, but Ill get up there soon and talk with you about it some.
Lyle

#12 ·
Damn if that thing isn't the fucking sleeper of the year... black intercoolers hidden behind the facia, fuck me you're gonna give some unsuspecting cunts in their camaros and mustangs very very bad day.

#19 ·
nice work Paolo. The benefits of having those puffers well above the sump line will be best appreciated by anyone that had their low mounts blow a seal due to oil issues. I know it took a lot more effort to fit those things there, but believe in time a lot of folk will see the long term benefits of doing it that way.

BTW - for those of us bling whores that love to see the turbos up front - is your old GTS TT setup still available for those that do not mind a bit of car fabrication work to get the ultimate setup? While not as bad as your next setup - it is still IMHO the best engineered system done to date and deserves a place in the market. Was looking thru some old pics the other day of that setup - buddy - despite the spark plug issue - that equal length header setup you did on your old car is still the money - from air in/out to exhaust in/out. Very commercial - seems a shame to be sitting on a shelf.

#21 ·
Paolo, regardless of what ive said in the past in response to your overly long, rediculous posts that i never agree with ...... your work is looking really good and im excited to see more of your systems on the road. great job !

#23 ·
PAOLO,AWESOME!!!!!!!!!..........WHATS THE RWHP TARGET NUMBER?THANX!:D:thumbs2::dance:

#24 ·
hey all......this is Paolo's wife posting....Paolo's been hounding me for days now to get the video of this car online. I am gonna try my best to get it on this thread. I have never posted on the alley before but I KNOW how you guys all are....so, be nice..please... :p

YouTube - 2002 Viper ACR GTS runs

I would try to explain more about the runs, but I am sure I would butcher it..so I will leave that for Paolo to comment on later. :)

#25 · (Edited)
I'm freakin' FLOORED!! Great work Paolo!!
:dude3::dude3::dude3:
The Black Intercoolers set this car off!!

I'll be adding the pics and video of this Viper to the website very VERY soon!!

Jay 'CPEturbos.com' K.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.