Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

SVS Spring Twin Turbo Install Package

5K views 68 replies 23 participants last post by  Paul Beach 
#1 ·
Looking to offer Viper owners a good deal on a TT system for a Gen II forged 96-99 with low miles. Preferably a non modded Viper would be best. We will work with anyone interested.

SVS side mount TT system - installed
1000hp fuel system - installed
AEM w/ boost controller - installed and tuned
SVS 4 core radiator with Spal dual fans - installed
T&D roller rockers/Manley pushrods - installed
SVS shifter - installed
Detail

$ 24,500

You will have a range of power from 650rwhp - 800+rwhp

Ronjr

#6 ·
Unfortunately I am in Egypt :(, but if the offer is still available when I get back, I'll be talking to the boys in Chitown :thumbs2:

#36 ·

looks like I've struck a nerve.... I can only laugh hysterically, you've damaged your reputation beyond repair and all you can do is neg rep me.

I'm actually amazed a bunch of grown men think anyone actually gives a fuck what their "rep" is on some internet website. Seriously.

#39 ·
just go, I dont know what you think you have on svs, if what you have is true, they said make a new post. Leave this thread to their tt install and respect their thread. Start your own biach

v10kingsnake, thanks for the neg rep. Not sure what I said to get negative rep but you are the rep king.... like rep actually matters or something....

to the top. Just go, get off this thread and make your own if you want to start shit. To the top for you SVS

#40 ·
Sounds like you're directing Just Go to do what you would like to see him do

Do whatever you guys think that you need to do

If you think it will make things better go ahead just go. I think differently but I can't stop you from your choices. That's why I said to you in your screen shot of rep comments "nobodys stopping you"

:eatpop:

#42 ·
Dude this is the Viperalley!! Not only that they have fucked with me in the past when I was trying to move some 14k 800-900 rwhp blower set-ups here on the alley... it didnt bother me one bid because I can take a little Ball busting! Man I tell you if ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

ps. I tell you, I wish there was a vaccine to help stupidity.
"Not only that they have fucked with me in the past when I was trying to move some 14k 800-900 rwhp blower set-ups here on the alley... "

Are you saying we were part of this?

I don't remember show me a post :confused:

#48 ·
jr. (svs) i have not been posting anything on the alley in months. do not accuse me of being or posting under the name "JUST GO". i do not even know who he is.

i have been wanting and trying to settle this matter for over 7 months. i think it is foolish for this matter to go on any longer than it has.

trent

#65 ·
i have been wanting and trying to settle this matter for over 7 months. i think it is foolish for this matter to go on any longer than it has.

trent
Trent Choi has posted certain remarks about SVS that suggest SVS has been unfair to him in not resolving issues. SVS will not comment on litigation other than to state that Mr Choi's suit was dismissed on March 13th, 2007

Just prior to his above post

#59 ·
lets review...

I told justgo to get off this thread because its ruining SVS's post.

I said its none of our business.... you are correct

I got negative rep from you again (way to go, you are THE man)

I dont get why you think your used mostly stock viper is soooo cool. My truck probably costs more than your used viper did. A viper is not practical for me, hense me driving a big comfy truck but you must feel obligated to look down on me. Im on this board because Im looking into getting an srt truck so yes I have the right to be here. The truck section sucks, so Im over here... nothing wrong with that

pm me or send me some more negative rep because now you are coming on and ruining SVS's thread. Justgo has not posted anything so we all can assume he is full of shit. SVS is basically telling him to post whatever he thinks he has, its not posted so its nonsense.

BACK TO TOPIC! Sorry for the hijack SVS

#67 ·
Looking to offer Viper owners a good deal on a TT system for a Gen II forged 96-99 with low miles. Preferably a non modded Viper would be best. We will work with anyone interested.

SVS side mount TT system - installed
1100hp fuel system - installed
AEM w/ boost controller - installed and tuned
SVS 4 core radiator with Spal dual fans - installed
Front mount intercooler - installed
T&D roller rockers/Manley pushrods - installed
SVS shifter - installed
Detail

$ 24,500

You will have a range of power from 750rwhp - 900+rwhp

Ronjr
Excellent price indeed. :D

(No offenses intended!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.