How to open hood on a viper. PLEASE HELP - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

How to open hood on a viper. PLEASE HELP

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old June 30th, 2005, 09:46 PM   #1
n00b

hoodlatch is unremarkable with 10 points

I'm detailing a viper srt and can't figure out how to open the hood (where is the latch?). PLEASE HELP
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: How to open hood on a viper. PLEASE HELP
Old June 30th, 2005, 10:14 PM   #2
Enthusiast

Soup Nazi is definately JV with 250 pointsSoup Nazi is definately JV with 250 pointsSoup Nazi is definately JV with 250 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlatch
I'm detailing a viper srt and can't figure out how to open the hood (where is the latch?). PLEASE HELP
use gun to open 'hood latch' above your eyes. you stupid. go now

Old June 30th, 2005, 10:23 PM   #3
Suspended

MLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 pointsMLF PTRL made Varsity with 1310 points

Look below the emblem. Pull the yellow lever and you're done. There's a learning curve for vipers.

Old June 30th, 2005, 10:29 PM   #4
Enthusiast

Soup Nazi is definately JV with 250 pointsSoup Nazi is definately JV with 250 pointsSoup Nazi is definately JV with 250 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF PTRL
Look below the emblem. Pull the yellow lever and you're done. There's a learning curve
emblem must be your belt buckle. you learn him good.

you gay. go now

Old June 30th, 2005, 10:47 PM   #5
n00b

hoodlatch is unremarkable with 10 points

Before insulting someone why don't you lean how to speak English!

Old June 30th, 2005, 10:57 PM   #6
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlatch
Before insulting someone why don't you lean how to speak English!

I will lean to speak English.

You dumbfuck. you try insult by using English. Ha-ha

go now

oh. i still know how to open hood. do you? you practice enough wit M(en) (I'd) L(ove) (to) F(uck) PTRL? Good for you.

you waste of time. go away one year

Old September 3rd, 2005, 08:59 AM   #7
n00b

theman1990 is unremarkable with 10 points

Hmm.... looks like I'm not the first person detailing a viper to have this problem!

Old September 3rd, 2005, 09:51 AM   #8

gnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 points

Do not attempt to open the hood on the Viper until you've been certified ISO-GENI,II,III -
You can crack the hood easily if you don't know how to open and close - 19 thousand dollar part...
Seek professional help.

Old September 3rd, 2005, 09:55 AM   #9
n00b

Well, given that I have been around cars for more than a day now, I managed to open it with no issues. Somehow the idea of grabbing it in the middle to avoid flex seemed common sense. I just had figure out how to unlatch it. Anyhow, seems kinda sad people jump someones ass for asking a question they once had! I am pretty sure that most people had no idea to run around to the front to unlatch it.. I know I didn't! Thanks guys! Great board!

Old September 3rd, 2005, 10:34 AM   #10
Sexist

Chuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 pointsChuck 98 RT10 is not afraid of bears with 50198 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnosys
Do not attempt to open the hood on the Viper until you've been certified ISO-GENI,II,III -
You can crack the hood easily if you don't know how to open and close - 19 thousand dollar part...
Seek professional help.
It's a SRT. I don't think that's 19K is it?

Old September 3rd, 2005, 12:15 PM   #11
n00b

This one is an RT/10.. Hope to have the ad and pics up tonight!
(Hood down, of course....lol)

Old September 3rd, 2005, 01:15 PM   #12

gnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 pointsgnosys is not afraid of bears with 20360 points

Jess messin' with ya...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.