1. Repaint is always questionable.
2. Ads stating minor damage repair is always bullshit.
3. A good detail hides many flaws.
4. After inspecting my 2003, I overlooked one thing; auto trans fluid in the T-56. That was the cause of gear noise after warm-up.
5. Tires older than 5 years are not safe. Expect to pay for new tires immediately.
6. Never raced, tracked or abused is hard to believe.....sometimes. Look at the performance upgrades prior to making that decision. Old front tires and worn rear tires usually indicate track use. Header install and no cats for street use, yah, right.
2013 Nukeproof Mega TR