This Beauty is a Beast!!!!! - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

This Beauty is a Beast!!!!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old February 16th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Enthusiast

Dirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 points

I finally have enough posts to attach a couple of pics of my Viper. Ive had it for less than 2 years and can't wait to get back and start working, driving, and admiring it again. I had some over heating problems with it but may be fixed with a new thermostat or it could be due to the Texas heat. Don't know too much history about it but it is really clean and has been taken care of. I just installed an autoform hardtop before I left the states that I didnt have a chance to get any good pics of it with it on before I left. I posted a few things I want to do to it when I get back in about 10 months on a previous post, so I will like to get some feedback and suggestions from fellow Gen 1 Viper owners. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 1 - Copy.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	212.8 KB
ID:	44924   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC2 - Copy.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	564.1 KB
ID:	44925  
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2

Speed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 pointsSpeed SG is not afraid of bears with 2705 points
Looks great!

Cant go wrong with the Autoform hardtop...

Old February 16th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3

1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5407 points
I would take a look at the head gaskets (stains on block) if you've had overheating issues on a Gen 1..Nice looking car.

Old February 16th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #4
Enthusiast

Dirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 pointsDirty Rotten Snake made Varsity with 1170 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed SG View Post
Looks great!

Cant go wrong with the Autoform hardtop...
Thanks, here's a pic with the top on,
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pic3.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	44944  

Last edited by Dirty Rotten Snake; February 16th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.

Old February 16th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #5
Enthusiast

This is the wheel type I plan to put on, Daytona PS 19 and 20s
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	daytonasidem.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	44946  

Old February 17th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #6
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badvr4 View Post
I would take a look at the head gaskets (stains on block) if you've had overheating issues on a Gen 1..Nice looking car.
Thanks for the comment. I think I would start with checking the thermostat first, I havent checked to see if there are any stains on the block and wont be able to anytime soon. I havent noticed any water or white sludge on the diptick when Ive checked the oil so that may be a good indication of a leaking or blown head gasket.

Old February 17th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #7

BigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 pointsBigPZ made Varsity with 1324 points
Regardless...car looks MEAN!! I always thought my Viper would be black until I owned my first black car...Always bothered me when a 3 hour wash and wax job looked beautiful until I drove the car around the block...shit picked up more dust than a Swiffer...Never again...Black only looks good when spotless, which lasts about 5 mins...

Old February 17th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #8
n00b

crashandburn is unremarkable with 10 points
good looking wheel bud....

Old February 18th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #9
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashandburn View Post
good looking wheel bud....
Hey thanks, just need to know where I can get these IFORGED wheels from and if they will work on the Gen 1. I am looking for 5 inch lip for the rear and 3 inch up front.

If anyone has any information please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.