Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

New Viper Classified: 2002 Viper ACR

699 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  00SVTdubs 
#1 ·
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: contact me at mailscripts_ejones@yahoo.com or 720-401-1114 AFTER 6pm mountain time only.

2002 Viper GTS ACR
Vin 1B3ER69E32V100985 so you can check carfax (no accidents)

Previously owned and bought new by an older gentleman out of Texas, his son sold me the car as his father was unable to drive stick any longer. The car was BONE stock when I got it.

Since then I have done the following...

-Powdercoated the wheels graphite gray metallic
-tinted all the windows
-custom exhaust from Gooddings Performance in Colorado
-New Pioneer Head unit with ipod/usb hookup
-JBL Interior Speakers
-12" Rockford Sub
-Apline Amp
-MGW shift knob
-MGW A/C control knobs
-MGW "eject" button to replace cig lighter
The car recently had an oil change / service. I also have black viper emblems that I am going to replace the stock red emblems with as soon as the weather warms up.

The only negatives with the car are some scrapes on the front bumper as you would expect due to it being so low and the center console is slightly cracked (hardly noticable) which is very common in these cars from driver/passenger elbows.

I plan on trading this in soon on an SVT Raptor or something that can tow better than my SRT8 Jeep. I figured I would pass this deal along.

$33,499 is the LOWEST I will go as this is what a few dealers are offering me on trade. The car has 67k miles on it, needs nothing, and I still drive it when the weather is nice. It will remain for sale until I find the right vehicle I want for towing.

email mailscripts_ejones@yahoo.com if interested as I do not get on the forums as much as I used to.

Ad link: click here to view ad

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.