Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Las Vegas Gen II Owners

991 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Cocoa 
#1 ·
I've been strongly considering buying a Gen II GTS. I consider the style timeless and the best looking of the Vipers, but I would like to try one on. I am 5'6" and 165lbs, so this isn't a, "can I squeeze into one" situation, I just wanted to see if anyone in the Las Vegas area would be able to give me a ride along, just so I know 100% that this is what I want.

Additionally, I would gladly take advice from other short guys and their experience with these vehicles. Thanks!

#3 ·
I've heard nothing but horror stories from people that have rented here, which is why I'm very apprehensive about doing that.

#5 ·
Sorry, this isn't story time. Maybe if you buy me a beer, though.

#10 ·
Thanks for the replies! One thing I tend to have trouble with is clutch depression, and I have to sit close to the dash (left knee occasionally rubs the dash with the clutch out) in order to be able to fully depress the clutch. With the adjustable pedals in your Viper, do you have any similar issues? Thanks!

#12 ·
6-4 220 and with the pedals forward and the seat back my knee is in right there at the door panel / headlight switch area. You should fit just fine you need to take some time and find the sweet spot with the adjustments. Also clarify what years the pedals are adjustable don't think they all were.

#13 ·
I believe all '96-'02 GTS' had adjustable pedals, but I'll do a bit more digging to be sure, thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.