Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

The dolphin viper has competition

3K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  plumcrazy 
#1 ·
#14 ·
That car is famous here is southern California. The really shocking part is that the last owner purchased it looking like that and never changed a thing. I know both of the owners. Somebody needs to rescue that poor car and fix it.

#16 ·
What, no tinted tails and concave wheels? No hood gills? No LEDs?

#20 ·
you would think Dave6666 would be all over something called a cow catcher.

He could use the hillbilly horn to call in his prey..er...date then scoop them up as the unsuspecting doe eyed horny half ton lumbered her way into his cow catcher trap. Brilliant Dave, I cant wait to see the write up on this.

Reactions: JGK95
#23 ·
They are smoking some good stuff. cuz it also has 84k miles on it.

This is what I send them
Me: 'Exact mile and price'
Them: 'Hello,
If u will be Financing; Please Fill out a credit Form to process your loan. to save time we can get u Pre-Approved before you shop!!!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at anytime @ ??????
thank you'
Me: 'no financing. Cash'

Still waiting.

#27 ·
VP500 you got pictures of that wing? Don't be afraid to post them up,I have found that most people on this board keep their opinions to themselves. Kind of the live and let live mentality.

#35 ·
that car has been around the vca for a long time. i bashed it a few years ago on that site and got beat up for it by a few **** there. that is way worse than the dolphin car IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.