Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

New Viper owner

3K views 39 replies 20 participants last post by  ZZ SRT 
#1 ·
So today I picked up a 01 GTS with 19000 miles. I know it has a bunch of mods but not sure what exactly. It sure does wanna get up and go, This week ill post a video to see if someone can shed some light on whats done. Im an active member in a local chicagoland mopar club since i had a 09 Challenger. Im glad I found this place and Im looking forward to learning about these amazing cars.

I guess I cant post pics yet

#9 ·
Welcome and congrats on the new Viper. You will find that we are all a bunch of liberal fucks who love saving squirrels from trees and only buy Vipers to store them in our garages so that no one else can buy and drive them thus saving the environment.

#10 ·
Yes, pics do work well; especially better than Dave's Engrish. :D Post some using photo bucket or some external site. Or you could just spam posts here until 15.

Reactions: Moodie
#13 ·
Thanks for the welcoming and some what disturbing replys, Seems to be a fun group. I will get to 15 soon, but I do think it has Belanger headers, no cats and cat back. It has a fuel pressure gauge on the passenger side intake. I tried posting from photobucket but that's when I got my warning.

#22 ·
Its great when my intro thread gets boobs in it! I love this place already, looking forward to seeing what other crazy stuff happens. I did come across a ass and wiener in some girls face yesterday, that thread was kind disturbing but a good read! So was there a Vegas trip?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.