New Viper Classified: Big Garage Sale! Paxton, RSI, FIC... - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: Big Garage Sale! Paxton, RSI, FIC...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old January 6th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1

primedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 points
Send a message via AIM to primedtsi

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: Paxton Novi2000 Gen 2 Tuner Kit with upgraded Cooling system -
Polished Paxton Novi2000 supercharger
Polished Paxton liquid intercooler
Polished Paxton liquid intercooler welded to bottom of intercooler...no more leaky junk stocker.
Paxton Bracket Assembly with tensioner
Polished Paxton upper Radiator hose with upgraded Silicon hose connections(no parts store junk rubber pieces anymore)
Viper Specialties Upgraded Heat Exchanger
ISP Racing Upgraded Coolant pump
Customer Aeroquip 12an lines for entire cooling system (no shitty rubber leaking hoses)
Oil Feed & Drain Lines
Vibrant Black 4 ply silicone couplers(Red paxton ones included too)
Vibrant Tbolt clamps for all connections
New Serpentine belt
------------------------------------------------------
What the kit is missing is the crank pulley, supercharger pulley and air filter setup.
$4800shipped with everything above or $5500shipped for everything plus the new paxton stuff to make this a TRUE BOLT on kit with the best cooling system you can do!

RSI Gen 1 & 2 Polished Fuel Rail Kit. Converts your setup to top feed injectors with 8an inlets and outlets. Also includes fuel cable bracket. - 350shipped

FIC 900cc High-Z (high impedence) Fuel Injectors. Injectors were matched by FIC and have engraving for which cylinder. Not sure why three of them have yellow top seals and the others blue. Have about ~1700 miles of clean e85 running through them with 40micron filters. 800shipped

99-02 Modified Injector & Coil harness for use with the FIC injectors above. Literally just Plug-N-Play so no need to cut your harness up for the different injector clips - +250shipped

550cc Side Feed Upgraded Viper Injectors. Include hold downs and bolts. Were in car when purchased with NA motor built by RSI. Great for NA guys needing more fuel and not wanting to go through the top feed injector changeover. - SOLD.

Belanger Catback (catless) exhaust system. Full 3" with just small mufflers at rear section. Compelte from header flange all the way back to the bumper. Sounds AWESOME! But converted to side exit and no longer needed. Fresh black paint and polished tips. Includes new fasteners and gaskets - 900pickedup or 1000shipped

Gen "2.5" BUILT Viper T56 by RKT56.com Freshly rebuilt gen2 T56 with carbon blockers, billet keys, new 1st, 2nd and reverse synchro, Gen 3 1pc Countershaft and stronger input shaft, gen 3 tail section with tremec revised 5/6th syncro design, new dodge slave cylinder. You can tell the upgraded countershaft because of the gen 3 tail section and no speedo hole. Can have a speedo ring installed and hole drilled for use in a Gen 2 for free. ZERO MILES. $3000 pickedup

Dodge ACR Dynamic Coilovers. Original from my 01 with 21k miles. One top hat was tig repaired due to a hairline crack I caught upon inspection. 1000shipped

Gen 2 Intake manifold and Throttle Bodies with linkage. From a 01 ACR if it counts for anything. Very clean. No sensors included - 350shipped

Stock 01 Headers - 250shipped
Stock 01 sidemarkers - 30shipped
Stock 01 rear turn signal/reverse assemblies - 50shipped
Stock Washer fluid bottle with pump - 30shipped

Ad link: click here to view ad

Last edited by primedtsi; January 14th, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 7th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #2

scottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 pointsscottyitsk is not afraid of bears with 2991 points
how much for polished upper rad pipe?

Old January 7th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #3

primedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsprimedtsi hangs with the Hiddens with 604 points
Stays with the paxton kit scotty.

Old January 10th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #4

Todd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1432 points
Pm me a number. Im interested in some parts

Todd

Old January 12th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #5

550's sold and Todd I never heard from you.

Old January 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #6

Would their be anyone interested in just the liquid intercooler w/bov and the whole upgraded cooling system?

Have someone wanting to purchase just the blower and bracket. Not really wanting to seperate but will if theirs a interested party in the other stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.