New Viper Classified: AEM 30-1500U Viper PnP EMS - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: AEM 30-1500U Viper PnP EMS

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old January 4th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Enthusiast

8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: I have three (3) 30-1500 AEM Viper V1 PnP EMS units for sale.

Two of which are off of perfectly fine running/driving TT vehicles (both making between 750-950 whp on pump 93, depending on boost and setup), one Gen III and one Gen II. They will both come with the tune file currently installed.

Either way, they are awesome calibrations to start from and dial to your combo/car.

The third is a brand new unit that was kept as a spare for the Gen III. I can include a base calibration file for that one if necessary.

PM me for details if needed.

Thanks!

Ad link: click here to view ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 10th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #2
Enthusiast

8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points8valves is definately a better person than you are with 371 points
Still have these available, bump.

Old January 11th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #3
Enthusiast

The unit off of the GenII is being raised to $2900 OBO, with the inclusion of an AEM 30-2710 Injector Driver box and the AEM EEM jumper harness to keep the stock ECU in play for the door locks and such.

This makes this a plug in unit/setup with only a few wires to tap into on the EEM and injector wiring, and can run the big boy peak and hold injectors then.

Last edited by 8valves; January 14th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

Old January 14th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #4
Enthusiast

Just wanted to say there there has been a lot of interest on these boxes, so if you were considering buying I would suggest pulling the trigger. These units are hard to come by, and still untouchable for their overall capability vs pricing.

Old January 16th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #5
Enthusiast

Photo added:

Will include the 2 WBO2 sensors from the car as well.

Old January 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #6

Paolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 pointsPaolo Castellano is not afraid of bears with 4952 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8valves View Post
The unit off of the GenII is being raised to $2900 OBO, with the inclusion of an AEM 30-2710 Injector Driver box and the AEM EEM jumper harness to keep the stock ECU in play for the door locks and such.

This makes this a plug in unit/setup with only a few wires to tap into on the EEM and injector wiring, and can run the big boy peak and hold injectors then.
How much for the unit without the injector driver box?

With the advent of the newer high impedance injectors like the ID 1000's and ID 2000's that have such light reciprocating parts, the old style peak and hold injectors are no longer as necessary as they used to be.

Old January 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #7
Enthusiast

There are two other 30-1500U boxes available at $2500obo, one being a never used piece.

I would like to sell the one unit as a complete setup for someone for the typical Viper TT consumer.

Old January 21st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #8
Enthusiast

BUMP. Instead of making a new thread I thought I would update this one. Here is more information on all three systems, and I will be offering them at $2500 a piece, just take your pick!

I have three (3) 30-1500 AEM Viper V1 PnP EMS units for sale.

(1) Complete Plug and Play system with EEM harness, O2 sensor harness, 2 O2 sensors AND the AEM Injectory Driver box for those running Peak and Hold style injectors. This is a used system from a gen II TT car making mid 900WHP on pump fuel, with no issues. Put it in and go.

(2) Complete Plug and Play system, brand new, still in the AEM box! Comes with the EEM harness, O2 sensor harness, 2 O2 sensors, USB datalink connector harness, AEM software CD, spare pins, etc. Just like bought new. This is a Rev B mod D box, for those that care.

(3) Complete wire in Gen III system using the 1500U box. Includes a hardwire harness to run a TT Gen III and leave the stock ECU in place. Setup for injector and coil control, boost control, includes an O2 sensor harness, O2 sensors, etc etc. This is off of a perfectly fine running/driving 980whp pump fuel Gen III.

Both used units will come with the calibration currently installed, giving you a GREAT baseline to start with saving you costs and time for tuning down the road.

PM me for details if needed.

$2500/ea OBO with the base calibration file to work from.

Thanks!

Here is a pic of the NIB unit.

Old January 21st, 2013, 02:28 PM   #9
Enthusiast

Well that didn't take long!

(2) of the systems are sold! The complete system from the Gen II car, and the NIB AEM unit are spoken for.

That leaves the Gen III system and harness. Note that this can be used on a Gen II no problem as a PnP system, all that's needed is the EEM harness. I'm sure I can dig one up if necessary.

Thanks!

Old May 19th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #10
n00b

rilleswede is unremarkable with 10 points
8valves can you fix one more box for my gen 2 gts?? I have cervico piggy back now and thats crap...
Tnx

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #11

99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points99RT10&GTS is not afraid of bears with 51386 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by rilleswede View Post
8valves can you fix one more box for my gen 2 gts?? I have cervico piggy back now and thats crap...
Tnx
Check your PMs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.