New Viper Classified: 1997 GTS For Sale - Blue/White - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: 1997 GTS For Sale - Blue/White

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:32 AM   #1
Enthusiast

ViperGuyNick is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsViperGuyNick is a B-Teamer with 110 points

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: 1997 GTS Purchased by me in Dec. of 2010. I have had an excellent time owning this car over the last 2 years, but unfortunately, some personal issues require me to let it go. The car has 62k miles on it and is currently sitting covered in my garage with a battery tender hooked up for winter storage. Over the last two years, I have fixed the Front timing cover gasket, Rear Main seal cover gasket, and oil pan gasket. Most of that work was performed at Tators Garage. I put some Khumo XS tires on it when I bought it, and they are still on the car 20k miles later, but will need to be replaced (at least the rears). The car is in good shape overall, it is a driver, not a garage queen. The usual scuffs under the front fascia, as well as a couple of knicks here and there, but nothing too big. For the money, this car will make someone an excellent Viper. Car makes 428 RWHP all day with no mods other than smooth tubes. I also have the PartsRack billet power steering pulley and bracket that have not been installed, but come with the car. The car has a MGW gas cap with Sneaky Pete logo. I also have an extra intake manifold I will throw in with the car if you would like.

I can be contacted at ncraig (at) nlcphoto (dot) com
or (six-six-one) 378-6707.

Ad link: click here to view ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:43 AM   #2

jasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 33295 points
Send a message via AIM to jasontiff Send a message via MSN to jasontiff
This won't last long. GLWS!

Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:09 AM   #3

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 33482 points
Priced right bump for you.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.