Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

2 RSI cars, 2 12-pks long necks, 4 sway links, 6 DOT4, 6 steak tacos, 1 pkg rags...

6K views 78 replies 22 participants last post by  jasontiff 
#1 ·
Dave's turn to be tool bitch on curz's TT GTS. That fucker busted the first cap off at 10:30 hours and it was on.

In other news, dave + curz > hollywood, and I'm not the only VA alcoholic :D

See less See more
#7 ·
lol @ the plates in the first picture.

And holy goddamn fuck...that's a big "Viper GTS" down the side of your garage. And with all the shit you do I fully expected you to have a 5 car garage to pull off some of those endeavors.

Good samaritan rep.

#10 ·
This sucks, I was going to REP the last 3 or 4 post, but this new REP system sucks ass. I guess I had already repped you guys too much...................................:rolleyes:

Reactions: plumcrazy
#18 ·
why thanks. After seeing Daves Viper I realize mine is a dirty pig. The dude is pretty much insane with attention to detail. So now my car, while relatively fast, is a fat dirty bitch. Wheel wells, suspension, brakes, engine bay. etc.

Paint looks good after several hours of correction now though. Paint is looking GOOD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.