The San Diego PD reached out to me! Can we help?! - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

The San Diego PD reached out to me! Can we help?!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old December 9th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #1

Todd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 points

This is Todd from A&C Performance.

I was just contacted by a Kevin C. A great customer, friend, and fellow Viper owner who is San Diego PD. He mentioned that every year Christmas time, they Police department visits the elementary schools and hands out presents to the most needy families.

Every year Toys For Tots donates many many boxes filled with toys to disburse among the schools. THIS YEAR the presents were just dropped off and there is literally only one box with 10 toys!! Being on such short notice, they are really unsure how they can come through for the families in need. I told Kevin I would do my best do pass this through the viper community and see if we could help out.

It is very short notice, and realizing this I am doing the best I can.

I have spoken to Kevin in detail. I am trying to arrange something to where we all will have the satisfaction of helping out these families and also coming through and helping the San Diego Police Department. The Command was very happy to hear we were trying to help! So they offered to have a sectioned off area at the Police Department for all our Vipers to come down and personally drop off these presents NEXT Saturday. December 15th!!!

I realize very few of us are local to San Diego but none the less it was worth bringing up because any help is better than no help.

I am trying to get with any local Viper owners and maybe we can get together for breakfast, or a quick meet at My shop in Murrieta, CA, then caravan down to drop off the presents at the Police Department.

I figure NOT only are we helping, but given the nature of some of our rides It cant hurt to shake some hands of the police officers that POSSIBLY could be pulling us over one day hahahaha! (well only for us local guys) I think this will go a long way and ALSO It is supposed to get MEDIA COVERAGE! . I only see these being a win win.

So for all of you with built motors, no cats, not meeting our smog laws.............get behind me as I will be leading the pack in my ride (which breaks all the rules) and heading down. They promised to overlook anything!!!

So in the next day or so hopefully we can have a confirmed time, date, to meet up and then caravan down.

This is the address if you'd like to mapquest it!

4310 Landis St
San Diego, CA 92105

It's in the mid city division of the San Diego Police Department.

The date to deliver again will be DECEMBER 15, 2012 NEXT SATURDAY!!!

For any of those that cannot make it, and still want to help out, please send your presents to my shop and The PD will pick them up!

A&C Performance
25851 Jefferson Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
951 696 0500
todd@acperformance.net

The ages we should really concentrate on are toddler age 1-8. No gift is too small, and everything is appreciated.

Todd

Any questions, I can be reached at
951-696-0500 shop

Here's Kevin rushing to get some presents already in his supercharged viper we set up for him
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image (15).jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	416.0 KB
ID:	44310  
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2

Todd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 points
Nobody ???? I'm kinda shocked!

Old December 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #3

steelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 pointssteelskeet is The Man with 1786 points
I would be there if it wasn't a 1400 miles away.

Old December 10th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #4

2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3213 points
The wife and I are going

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Old December 10th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #5

GTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 pointsGTS-R 001 is not afraid of bears with 8153 points
Todd,

I have a few boxes of Die casts kicking around and I have some boxes of Children's books from my Publishing Co. I will UPS to you tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.