New to Viper forum and Vipers - Page 2 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New to Viper forum and Vipers

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old November 30th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #21
n00b

SLVR VIPER is unremarkable with 25 points
Welcome,
Im not sure your budget. I live in Rochester. There are 2 nice gts vipers for sale around here. One is a 98 gts silver 25k miles with basic mods: K&N and random tech high flow cats and cat back exhaust. He says the car is a 10 out of 10 and is asking $42k b/o. The second one is a 2000 black gts with 7500 miles on it. He says its stored in climate controlled garage. He does not have time to drive it anymore. Asking 45K for it. I am about a hour from viper specialtys and Dan tuned my viper. He is a great guy who knows his vipers.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 30th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #22
n00b

Cronus27 is a B-Teamer with 60 points
Awesome rochester is 1.5 hrs away and I essentially write my own paycheck at work so my budget changes. Also my bank will finance the NADA value doesnt matter the year of the car. So I would need to see these cars in person and on paper to give to my bank to see what I can get. Ive already been approved for a 50k loan if I want it but it was for a 2013 camaro ZL1.

It looks like most ppl selling these things on cars.com are staying in line with KBB and nobody is really over pricing these.

I am going to send you a PM ok?

Old November 30th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #23
Enthusiast

Indyjones is well liked with 216 pointsIndyjones is well liked with 216 pointsIndyjones is well liked with 216 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocman View Post
I would take a GTS any day of the week over a gen 1 or 2 convertible. The only drop top Viper I would consider would be a Gen 3 and up.
I don't really consider the GenI and GenII RT10s as convertibles in the contempory sense. They're more of a targa really, as only the roof section comes off (plus the rear window), kinda like with the Corvette targas.

Good luck with your search! Out of interest, what car are you coming from?

Old November 30th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #24
n00b

Cronus27 is a B-Teamer with 60 points
Ive had a couple different cars. I had a highly modified lancer evolution VIII but my most recent car was a 2011 corvette grand sport coupe.

Ive looked at some terminator cobras, some camaro ZL1's..I like the vipers a lot I wish I could afford a new one to have some piece of mind lol. My evo had some things wrong with it when I bought it and I ended up fixing way more than I should have had to. I really dont want that to happen again.

Old November 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #25

1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points1badvr4 is not afraid of bears with 5079 points
Skip going S/C and go TT. If you're serious about going F.I. buy the RSI kit that's for sale in the classifieds now before it's gone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.