Both banks AFR monitoring - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Both banks AFR monitoring

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old November 26th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #1

KNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 points

What do you all use to monitor both banks afr and datalog? I am probably getting rid of my VEC shortly and I am looking for something good to get to be able to datalog on my computer afr both sides, throttle position, rpm, and boost.

I am familiar with zeitronix and really like their products but for me to get the setup necessary to monitor these items it is 700 dollars. I currently run 1 aem uego and would prefer to plug that into a monitor etc.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 26th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #2
RacingSolutions.com

Will at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 points
Send a message via AIM to Will at RSI
AEM 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller - Wideband O2 UEGO, Water/Methanol, Stand Alone Engine Management, Piggyback F/IC, Tru Boost Controller, Gauges, Automotive Performance Electronics

Old November 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #3

Jack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 pointsJack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 pointsJack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 pointsJack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 pointsJack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 pointsJack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 pointsJack B hangs with the Hiddens with 733 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNG SNKE View Post
What do you all use to monitor both banks afr and datalog? I am probably getting rid of my VEC shortly and I am looking for something good to get to be able to datalog on my computer afr both sides, throttle position, rpm, and boost.

I am familiar with zeitronix and really like their products but for me to get the setup necessary to monitor these items it is 700 dollars. I currently run 1 aem uego and would prefer to plug that into a monitor etc.
I have run a Innovate system for several years, it has been very good. You will need two sensors and a DL32. The DL32 has a SD card, therefore, the downloading is simple. The DL32 also has a built-in accelerometer and vacuum/boost transducer. In addition, it has 0-5V inputs that can monitor any oem sensor using a 0-5V communication. I monitor rpm, throttle position, a/f, fuel pressure, vacuum and acceleration .

If you install the XD gauge it can also activate the log session. It has a built-in on/off switch. If you don't include the gauge you will have to install an on/off toggle switch. I put the XD gauge in place of my charge indicator oem gauge.

The software is called logworks, IMHO is is far more functional than the VEC logging software.

Old November 27th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #4

KNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 7386 points
I like the idea of the AEM one since I already run an AEM UEGO AFR gauge but I don't need all that it is offering. 4 o2's is overkill and though the price is good for that many widebands I only need 2.

I need to look into the innovate system.

Old November 27th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Enthusiast

Tail Lights is a B-Teamer with 60 points
Check out the FAST Dual monitor system, It's my favorite, I like you more than my innovate system.

Old November 27th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #6

virginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 15161 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail Lights View Post
I like you more than my innovate system.

Old November 27th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #7
Enthusiast

WDW MKR is definately a better person than you are with 366 pointsWDW MKR is definately a better person than you are with 366 pointsWDW MKR is definately a better person than you are with 366 pointsWDW MKR is definately a better person than you are with 366 points
Does anyone know of a multi-sensor option that accepts the higher-grade NTK sensor, in place o the standard Bosch?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.