Dyno Tune at A&C Performance - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Dyno Tune at A&C Performance

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old November 20th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Enthusiast

Zmoney is kissing alot of ass around here with 453 pointsZmoney is kissing alot of ass around here with 453 pointsZmoney is kissing alot of ass around here with 453 pointsZmoney is kissing alot of ass around here with 453 pointsZmoney is kissing alot of ass around here with 453 points

Just got back from getting my car tuned by Todd at A&C in Murrietta, California and what a difference! So much more responsive. A&C has done it yet again and can't begin to stress the quality of service that Todd and the team gives. I am at 463 rwhp with Belanger headers and Corsa exhaust.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAG Free1353472005.357903.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	44157

Love this car more and more everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 21st, 2012, 02:16 AM   #2
Whatever

REDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmoney View Post
Just got back from getting my car tuned by Todd at A&C in Murrietta, California and what a difference! So much more responsive. A&C has done it yet again and can't begin to stress the quality of service that Todd and the team gives. I am at 463 rwhp with Belanger headers and Corsa exhaust.

Attachment 44157

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
What does more responsive mean? SOTP? What was the initial RWHP? As a psychometrician, I need details. Facts always outweigh opinions.

Old November 21st, 2012, 02:59 AM   #3
Enthusiast

2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points2k8raven made Varsity with 1302 points
Todd knows what he is doing! What was it putting down prior to the tune? I agree with you, I love my car more every time I get it back from Todd. I've went through 4 tanks of gas since picking it up on Friday from him. It's not my daily driver, I just can't stop going out for fun runs!

Old November 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM   #4

Todd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 pointsTodd Abrams made Varsity with 1243 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSLED View Post
What does more responsive mean? SOTP? What was the initial RWHP? As a psychometrician, I need details. Facts always outweigh opinions.
Car was previously tuned. But not complete. Had nice air fuel, but timing was way to aggressive. Knocking on acceleration, fans not kicking on at correct temps etc.

He made 456 nitially. Peak numbers. But we picked up roughly 10-15 rwhp across the curve tapering less at high rpm, with 15 rwtq across the board. All with "7" degrees LESS across the board. We changed various settings and the car is more reaponsive. At part throttle applications and wot. Car runs 20 degrees cooler now, makes more power across the rpm band, and can be beaten up in hot desert weather without worrying about detonation. We readjusted the throttle, put some new clamps on the motons, looked over the whole car, and recharged the ac.

Z got a clean clean car. Now its just better fit and finish. We left the shop around 7-730pm. Everything went great.

Todd

Old November 21st, 2012, 11:52 PM   #5
Whatever

REDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 pointsREDSLED made Varsity with 1292 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Abrams View Post
Car was previously tuned. But not complete. Had nice air fuel, but timing was way to aggressive. Knocking on acceleration, fans not kicking on at correct temps etc.

He made 456 nitially. Peak numbers. But we picked up roughly 10-15 rwhp across the curve tapering less at high rpm, with 15 rwtq across the board. All with "7" degrees LESS across the board. We changed various settings and the car is more reaponsive. At part throttle applications and wot. Car runs 20 degrees cooler now, makes more power across the rpm band, and can be beaten up in hot desert weather without worrying about detonation. We readjusted the throttle, put some new clamps on the motons, looked over the whole car, and recharged the ac.

Z got a clean clean car. Now its just better fit and finish. We left the shop around 7-730pm. Everything went great.

Todd
Yep, those are details. Thanks

Old November 29th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #6
n00b

riceviper is a B-Teamer with 85 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmoney View Post

Impressive!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.