New Viper Classified: Brand New still wrapped in box paxton tuner kit (polished) - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

New Viper Classified: Brand New still wrapped in box paxton tuner kit (polished)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

New Viper Classified: Brand New still wrapped in box paxton tuner kit (polished)
Old November 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Enthusiast

1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: I bought the system this summer, title says it all, it brand new parts are still wrapped.
it is for a gen 2
Due to recent medical issues i have to get rid of it

ive priced it $325 less than what i paid for it, and under every other venders price.

local pickup is preferred , or buyer pays shipping.

trainerdave1@comcast.net

Ad link: click here to view ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #2

Anarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 points
Send a message via AIM to Anarchy99
Damn man, this twin turbo kit needs to get here lol.

Old November 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #3
Enthusiast

1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points1badacr is kissing alot of ass around here with 544 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown408 View Post
Damn man, this twin turbo kit needs to get here lol.
You will love TT's, i just didnt want to cut up my ACR

what i really hate is the lowball offers, the newest scam is "Im in the military and have no money"(its getting old,) it pisses me off that people would lie like that, I have family in the military i think people lying about fighting for our country for the sake of making money is a disgrace. That person offered me 3k BTW LOL, yea sure 3K for a brand new still wrapped paxton kit

this is a steal, and ill keep it if i get pathetic offers like that, ( i am not desperate the money will just help) i want this kit to go to somebody who s going to enjoy it on their car, not some salesmen who wants to make money.

Old November 21st, 2012, 12:18 PM   #4

virginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 pointsvirginiavenom is not afraid of bears with 14711 points
fuck the low ballers man.

Old November 21st, 2012, 12:20 PM   #5
Enthusiast

jasond29 is a B-Teamer with 141 pointsjasond29 is a B-Teamer with 141 points
That is a damn good deal on a still boxed Paxton. If you still have it in a couple weeks when I sell my wheels I will pick it up from you. GLWS

Oh and I am in the military and we have more money than some claim. Its all in how you handle it.

Old November 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM   #6

Hyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 pointsHyph is not afraid of bears with 8599 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badacr View Post
You will love TT's, i just didnt want to cut up my ACR

what i really hate is the lowball offers, the newest scam is "Im in the military and have no money"(its getting old,) it pisses me off that people would lie like that, I have family in the military i think people lying about fighting for our country for the sake of making money is a disgrace. That person offered me 3k BTW LOL, yea sure 3K for a brand new still wrapped paxton kit

this is a steal, and ill keep it if i get pathetic offers like that, ( i am not desperate the money will just help) i want this kit to go to somebody who s going to enjoy it on their car, not some salesmen who wants to make money.
I'm not in the military... but I have no money.

I'll do $2k shipped but I need you to send it to me first so I can see if it fits then I'll send you the money.

Old November 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM   #7
Enthusiast

scorch is definately JV with 348 pointsscorch is definately JV with 348 pointsscorch is definately JV with 348 pointsscorch is definately JV with 348 points
^^ LOL

hell of a deal to the OP GLWS

Old November 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM   #8
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasond29 View Post
That is a damn good deal on a still boxed Paxton. If you still have it in a couple weeks when I sell my wheels I will pick it up from you. GLWS

Oh and I am in the military and we have more money than some claim. Its all in how you handle it.
I have the nothing but respect and admiration for the men and women who fight for our country, what bothers me is the people who arent in the military, claiming they are, they should be beat

Old November 21st, 2012, 02:11 PM   #9
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyph View Post
I'm not in the military... but I have no money.

I'll do $2k shipped but I need you to send it to me first so I can see if it fits then I'll send you the money.
cool, i'm right on that

Old November 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM   #10

Curz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 pointsCurz is not afraid of bears with 14989 points
I was in the military AND slept at a Holiday Inn Express so will you take an IOU?

GLWS

Old November 21st, 2012, 06:16 PM   #11
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curz View Post
I was in the military AND slept at a Holiday Inn Express so will you take an IOU?

GLWS
haha the holiday in express?, fuck..... you dont need a supercharger you need to go to the doctor(of couse your health insurance wil try tol deny the claim like they do with every other american) get checked for crabs, and update all your shots.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.