Thought I'd throw up some pics as I do the install. My car will be down at least until Friday because one of the intake gaskets tore, but here is what I have so far.
Rag stuffed in the first inlet, Dremel'd and vacuumed out:
One done, one not:
Approximately how much material needs to come off to accommodate the Accufabs, using the new gasket as a template:
Previously in the thread, it was mentioned that you'd need ~20 of these to get all the material off. I am getting closer to 30, but that's only because the Dremel attachment that holds the sanding drum is losing it's grip on these, so they're getting less and less effective. By the time I got to the middle of the second inlet, the sandpaper would spin off of the attachment within 5-10 seconds. I went and bought a second attachment today so I can wrap this up with my sanity.
Stock vs 70mm:
Hopefully my car works when it's put back together.