WTB 10qt oil pan - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

WTB 10qt oil pan

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

WTB 10qt oil pan
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Enthusiast

sassafras is well liked with 217 pointssassafras is well liked with 217 pointssassafras is well liked with 217 points
WTB 10qt oil pan

Looking for a 10qt oil pan. They are off the 00-02's I believe.

Thanks.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #2

Anarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 points
Send a message via AIM to Anarchy99
Contact Matt (MTSGTS) he has one ill message him to respond here if he has it still.

Old November 15th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #3
RacingSolutions.com

Will at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9298 points
Send a message via AIM to Will at RSI
Call the us tomorrow. We have a couple.

Old November 16th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #4
Enthusiast

sassafras is well liked with 217 pointssassafras is well liked with 217 pointssassafras is well liked with 217 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown408 View Post
Contact Matt (MTSGTS) he has one ill message him to respond here if he has it still.
I did that a few days ago, he said he already sold it.

Old November 16th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #5
Nothing to see here....

MTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 pointsMTGTS is not afraid of bears with 12326 points
Send a message via AIM to MTGTS
Yep, mine is sold

Old November 16th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #6
Landscaping Professional

GTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 pointsGTS Dean is not afraid of bears with 33974 points
It is always nice to have the extra capacity, but the main goal is OIL CONTROL. My '96 has over 6000 track miles, 1 Viper Days national championship, 1 national runner-up, and numerous 1st place/TTOD trophies with a stock pan, swinging trap door baffles and late-model windage tray. The goal is to enhance the return of oil to the center sump area of the pan. Every couple of years, I'll pull the pan and #3&4 rod caps to check for signs of oil starvation at that critical journal. Never any signs of problems, and I've never used an Accusump.

Old November 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #7
Enthusiast

tagoo is definately JV with 324 pointstagoo is definately JV with 324 pointstagoo is definately JV with 324 pointstagoo is definately JV with 324 points
I agree with GTS Dean, get the tray with the swinging trap-door baffles. Even if you don't track the car, it helps keep oil in the pickup area during hard acceleration. I think the larger oil pan is a smart thing to do as an added measure. Replacing the tray/baffles is simple once you have the oil pan off. I bought my tray/baffles from partsrack. Maybe others sell it too.

Old November 16th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #8
Enthusiast

Yeah Dean, I had already planned on purchasing the tray and the trap door baffles. Thanks for the info though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.