Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Selling 2.5" Corsa + High-Flow Cats

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  jasontiff 
#1 · (Edited)
From what I've been told this is an old Corsa system (Corsa Thread). After seeing the 3" system and 2.5" catback side by side I agree.

I'm selling everything you need to bolt this up to your factory exhaust manifolds, minus the v-band clamp (you can have mine but you're supposed to replace them when you pull them off). I believe the cats are Magnaflows; I was able to get one of the 3 numbers on there to come up in a Google search. They're already welded to the pipes, so all you need is a pair of gaskets for the rear section, a set of clamps for the front and they're ready to rock.

I'll have the other side off tomorrow, but here is what the rear section and driver's side look like:

A shot of the cat's part number if you can get a better idea on price:

And a video of the car at idle so you can get an idea of what it sounds like with factory headers, high-flow cats and the Corsa (51MB...didn't have time to compress it):

Exhaust Soundclip

I'm asking $700 plus shipping for everything, and I'll throw in the heat shields and exhaust manifolds for that price if you want them. With the sills off of the car and 2 catbacks laying around, I'm running out of fucking space so I'd like to move this quickly. PM me here if you're interested or have any questions.

See less See more
#3 ·
I loved the SVS headers on my old car, but I already have B&Bs going on now. I need the piece that goes from the collector to the cat section fabbed up, but I'm hoping to wrap up by the weekend.

#4 ·
Bump. Dropped it to $700 plus shipping. This is a great-sounding, high quality system but I obviously don't need 2. PM me if interested. It would ship from 78748.

#5 ·
Shit is still sitting around, and I don't feel like getting a VCA membership to post it there or throwing it on Ebay.

$500 plus shipping the catback and the high-flow cats (and the stock manifolds/heat shields if you want them).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.