Selling 2.5" Corsa + High-Flow Cats - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Selling 2.5" Corsa + High-Flow Cats

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old November 6th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1

jasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 points
Send a message via AIM to jasontiff Send a message via MSN to jasontiff

From what I've been told this is an old Corsa system (Corsa Thread). After seeing the 3" system and 2.5" catback side by side I agree.

I'm selling everything you need to bolt this up to your factory exhaust manifolds, minus the v-band clamp (you can have mine but you're supposed to replace them when you pull them off). I believe the cats are Magnaflows; I was able to get one of the 3 numbers on there to come up in a Google search. They're already welded to the pipes, so all you need is a pair of gaskets for the rear section, a set of clamps for the front and they're ready to rock.

I'll have the other side off tomorrow, but here is what the rear section and driver's side look like:

A shot of the cat's part number if you can get a better idea on price:

And a video of the car at idle so you can get an idea of what it sounds like with factory headers, high-flow cats and the Corsa (51MB...didn't have time to compress it):

Exhaust Soundclip

I'm asking $700 plus shipping for everything, and I'll throw in the heat shields and exhaust manifolds for that price if you want them. With the sills off of the car and 2 catbacks laying around, I'm running out of fucking space so I'd like to move this quickly. PM me here if you're interested or have any questions.

-Kenny "You're Fuckin' Out" Powers, 2010

Last edited by jasontiff; November 7th, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 6th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #2

twinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 pointstwinturboterror is not afraid of bears with 2831 points
I know someone selling svs headers! I'm sure you're interested.

Old November 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #3

jasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 pointsjasontiff is not afraid of bears with 32357 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturboterror View Post
I know someone selling svs headers! I'm sure you're interested.
I loved the SVS headers on my old car, but I already have B&Bs going on now. I need the piece that goes from the collector to the cat section fabbed up, but I'm hoping to wrap up by the weekend.

Old November 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #4

Bump. Dropped it to $700 plus shipping. This is a great-sounding, high quality system but I obviously don't need 2. PM me if interested. It would ship from 78748.

Old November 30th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #5

Shit is still sitting around, and I don't feel like getting a VCA membership to post it there or throwing it on Ebay.

$500 plus shipping the catback and the high-flow cats (and the stock manifolds/heat shields if you want them).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.