Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Don't buy parts from ~you~

84K views 1K replies 185 participants last post by  RobV 
#1 ·
It's been 3 months since I paid ~you~ and I never got my throttle cable clip. Sorry to call you out in public like this, but the alley needs to know. I'll edit this when I get my $20 or a clip to show you made good.

#750 · (Edited)
Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff???????

(OMG, you guys suck SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad! I'm leaving this here just to show how bad you got me.)

WHAT THE EVERLIVING FCK?!?!?!!?!?!

Who the F is pretending to be me??? I signed up on here last summer, made a couple of posts about a car, then someone is apparently selling parts as my name and scamming people!!!!

Reading the page, but seriously, WTF??? I've had that website since 2000, and I've NEVER sold Viper parts (it's about tanks...)

So... researching...

#751 · (Edited)
(Edited, damn it!)

FFS, you almost gave me a damn heart attack!!!!! Once upon a time I could program in 4 languages, built multimillion dollar servers, and you STILL got me! What tipped me off was multiple people responding "it wasn't me!". I was like... wait... hmmm... damn it... :cursin: :rolleyes:

Anyway, you got me, and bad. Now lemmie drive yer damn car already!

Big smile, ONCE I figured out what was going on!

Mike

#756 ·
~you~

We know you sold it, We tracked ever step of the process including CC transactions in Visa, MC, AMEX and Diner's club. I have your fingerprints on S&H green stamps. We have images of your face at UPS, Fedex and US postal services in four different counties.

I'd like to thank the mods for spending countless nanoseconds searching this out.

Reactions: MoParEr
#762 ·
Twisted

I guess to some people this thread is entertaining.

I had logged back in after 7 or 8 years last July and just now logged in again.

At first I was like "what the Hell, I haven't sold anyone any parts".

After reading through part of the thread it made sense.
Twisted, but at least it made sense.

I need to update my signature, it's out of date also. lol

#766 ·
really confused...

It's been 3 months since I paid Smokeu2 and I never got my throttle cable clip. Sorry to call you out in public like this, but the alley needs to know. I'll edit this when I get my $20 or a clip to show you made good.

I think you got me confused with someone? is there a possibility that someone had this name too? I was just now searching around and saw this post...... I have never sold anything on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.