22 Chrome SRT Wheels/Tires Mint FS - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Garage » Ram SRT-10 Discussions
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Ram SRT-10 Discussions Discussion forums about the Dodge Ram SRT-10. Magnum, Charger, Jeep, 300C.

22 Chrome SRT Wheels/Tires Mint FS

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

22 Chrome SRT Wheels/Tires Mint FS
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #1

1MEANSNAKE is well liked with 230 points1MEANSNAKE is well liked with 230 points1MEANSNAKE is well liked with 230 points
Send a message via AIM to 1MEANSNAKE
Lightbulb 22 Chrome SRT Wheels/Tires Mint FS

If anyone is looking for a spare set or SRT Wheels/Tires, I have a set available and at a killer deal, I'm located in MD

$1.500 takes them...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SRT Wheels.jpg (12.0 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg SRT 2 Wheels.jpg (22.0 KB, 43 views)
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 16th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2

1MEANSNAKE is well liked with 230 points1MEANSNAKE is well liked with 230 points1MEANSNAKE is well liked with 230 points
Send a message via AIM to 1MEANSNAKE
Sold!!!!

Old August 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3
n00b

jimtete  with -55 points
Just picked up a set of these for my Ram.

Jim

Old August 5th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #4

latamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 pointslatamud is not afraid of bears with 3006 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtete View Post
Just picked up a set of these for my Ram.

Jim
cool

Old August 6th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #5
n00b

jimtete  with -55 points
Still working on the post count ............. I heard ya need 15 to post pics is that right, or more needed???

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Garage » Ram SRT-10 Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.