Clutch and transmission - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Supporting Vendors » Racing Solutions
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Chat · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Racing Solutions Racing Solutions

Clutch and transmission

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Clutch and transmission
Old November 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Enthusiast

HemiSam is a B-Teamer with 70 points
Clutch and transmission

Will,

It is unclear to me whether we are still trying to conduct business. I believe where we left it is you have a triple carbon fiber disc clutch that suits my Challenger. Also, you were going to check on trans upgrade options for my TR6060 and circle back.

Can you tell me where you stand?

HemiSam
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 8th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2
RacingSolutions.com

Will at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 points
Send a message via AIM to Will at RSI
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiSam View Post
Will,

It is unclear to me whether we are still trying to conduct business. I believe where we left it is you have a triple carbon fiber disc clutch that suits my Challenger. Also, you were going to check on trans upgrade options for my TR6060 and circle back.

Can you tell me where you stand?

HemiSam

Sam,

I will give you a call during the day tomorrow. I did some digging and think we have a couple good options for you!

Old November 20th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Enthusiast

Will,

Left you a VM regarding the clutch....specifically the flywheel.

On a related note, I chatted with Rockland again...George did a 180 on the 9310 gear set. Indicated the email I have with a quote was incorrect...only available for the Viper at this time. So let's chat trans again when you have some time.

I did find some info on a dog gear setup Dodge is using in a series but I think it may be going a bit too far for what I want.

Sam

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:55 AM   #4
Enthusiast

Will,

Can you call me so we can get the clutch going? I've got the SPEC out now and can see where the issue is. Also, I need to understand what you're using for a flywheel.

Sam

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:56 AM   #5

Anarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 points
Send a message via AIM to Anarchy99
Probably best to just call him bro

Old December 1st, 2012, 10:06 AM   #6
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown408 View Post
Probably best to just call him bro
Thanks, man. I did but his mailbox was full so I thought I'd try this. Had a good chat with Will earlier this week but I needed to see what my SPEC looked like before I could be sure.

HS

Old December 1st, 2012, 10:36 AM   #7

Anarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 pointsAnarchy99 is not afraid of bears with 4165 points
Send a message via AIM to Anarchy99
Oh nice, they usually pick up at the shop.

Old December 1st, 2012, 11:10 AM   #8
RacingSolutions.com

Will at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 pointsWill at RSI is not afraid of bears with 9491 points
Hey Sam,

I was at the Dallas C&C this morning. My cell VM has been cleared out and I will call you shortly.

Old December 1st, 2012, 03:54 PM   #9
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will at RSI View Post
Hey Sam,

I was at the Dallas C&C this morning. My cell VM has been cleared out and I will call you shortly.
OK. Thanks, Will.

Sam

Old December 20th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #10
Enthusiast

Any update on the carbon carbon clutch, Will?

HS

Old December 20th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #11
RacingSolutions.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiSam View Post
Any update on the carbon carbon clutch, Will?

HS
I got the message you called yesterday. I will touch base with you later this morning.

Thanks!

Old December 26th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #12
Enthusiast

Will,

Were you able to get an update on the clutch? Thanks.

Sam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Supporting Vendors » Racing Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.