Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

need torque specs

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ttviperman 
#1 ·
I am in need of the torque specs for the lug nuts on my gen3 and also the torque specs on the rear brake caliper bolts. Doing to temporary brake pad change till I get into RSI and get new rotors and pads all the way around. Thanks much.

#6 ·
Thanks much guys. My left rear inside parking brake pad is down to metal and I think I know why. There was corrosion around the spring loaded mechanism than puts back tension on the piston so the pad doesnt rub and Im probably the only owner that used it and it started sticking and wore down quickly. Im getting a full brake job done next week but in the meantime I sprayed white lithium lubricant down between the 2 moving parts and worked them a lot hoping to get them loose enough so the bad pad doesnt rub! Ill find out tomorrow as I doubt I can get a set of E brake pads by friday! Im also trying to find out how the E brake adjusts???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.