So my wipers sucked. I have ICONs on all of my cars, in my Subaru it was required for a wiper to work over 120mph.
Naturally I went to pick them up for the Viper, but it wasn't on the ICON list. I found the Viper on other wipers list, a 16" blade. So I picked up two 16" ICONs.
They fit, with zero modification. However, the passenger side's top downforce lip was facing the wrong way. So this is what you need to do to make the ICON work on a genII Viper.
flat head screw driver
new razor blade
1. use the flat head screw driver to pop the ends off the blade lip
2. using your finger nails, remove the lips from the wiper.
3. now you must cut the lips to fit, as they are side specific.
4. I just looked at the marks where the lips touched the center mount and cut
5. Then re-attach the lips (to the opposite side)
6. Re-install the end clips, if they don't clip on, then pull the lip and trim it down more.