•Low Miles
•Anti Lock Brake System
•Black Leather Interior
•Increased Power Output
•Clean Title

•New Water Pump
•New Alternator
•New Battery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrades, Mods, or Modifications:

Motor & Bolt Ons

Doug Levin Motorsports Paxton Supercharger

Front Mount Spearco Intercooler

Secondary Fuel System

High Performance T&D Roller Rockers

Hardened Push Rods

Belanger Headers

Corsa Sport Exhaust

Fuel Pressure Gauge

Boost Gauge

Wideband 02 Gauge

Pillar and Steering Column Gauge Pods

Split Second Engine Management

170 Degree Thermostat

Aftermarket High performance Radiator

Roe Racing Coolant purge kit

Spec Stage 3 Clutch

Lightweight Flywheel

Slotted and Drilled Brake Calipers

B&M Short Shifter

Interior or Accesories

Aftermarket Kenwood Stereo

Ipod hard wire so you can plug in your device

Aftermarket Amplifier for subwoofer

Aftermarket Hidden Custom Sub Box (sits under spare tire)

10" Subwoofer

MGW Brushed Aluminum AC Control Knobs

Aftermarket Shift Knob

Aftermarket Ash Tray With Radiator Fan Switch Override

Tinted Windows

6000k Hid Headlights

6000k Hid Foglights

Vinyl Stripe Kit

Aftermarket Viper Alarm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Area of Oppurtunity:

•Two Small Paint Chips (pictured below)
•Two small areas Vinyl Stripes should be redone (pictured below)
•Front Down Spoiler shows wear from driving (as does almost every GTS)

Detailed Description:
I have decided to part ways with my 2002 Dodge Viper GTS after owning it for about 5 years. The only reason I have decided to sell it is because i picked up a different toy and sadly have ran out of room to keep them, if I had a larger garage I would definetly hang onto it. This car has been trouble free for me since I have had it with no major issues or problems.

If you are familiar with the Viper market I am sure you are aware that 2002 was the last production year of the iconic GTS Viper. The body style was so popular that the SRT team recently decided to bring back a similar body style in their newest generation Viper set to release next year. The 2002 came with the anti-lock brake system, upgraded interior, upgraded differential and a better frame (did not need the recall) that was not found on early year GTS's. 2002 is also the only year that Graphite Gray was offered as a color option.

I purchased this car from a gentleman shortly after the car had just come back from Doug Levin Motor Sports with the upgrades. If you know the aftermarket Viper community, you know that Doug Levin is where you would want your Viper supercharged! This car is not for the faint of heart, however it is still very driveable unlike some modded cars. All of the car upgrades are quality parts (DLM, Belanger, Corsa, MGW, Spec) that are typically the preferred manufacture of said items. The car now has OEM Generation 3 wheels (i found them much easier to keep clean and looking good) along with the factory gas cap and floor mats.

The tune on the car was done by Doug Levin himself and has not been changed since then ( if you already have a tune from one of the best, why change it ). Doug knows how to tune his Vipers for power AND reliability which is what attracted me to the car originally. The car overall is in great condition, but does have a few areas i want to point out. The stripes are Vinyl, i wanted to see what it would look like before actually painting them. The back left stripe is not straight, its a simple fix (simply remove and reapply that section which is about a foot long). There is two small paint chips on the hood that i have pictured below. The front down spoiler (below front bumper) shows signs of wear from normal driving, this is typically the case with all GTS vipers. The window weather stripping has been re-attached to the panel after coming off (again, common for all GTS's). While these are small areas, i want to make sure you understand everything about the car.

The GTS Viper is an American icon. Low Mileage GTS's are becoming more rare and difficult to find. This particular car has low mileage, the right modifications, and options that make it a joy to drive and own. This car was built with longevity in mind. Purchase this car to drive and enjoy or use it as a show car. My lack of storage for the car is your gain! Don't miss the oppurtunity to get this car at a fraction of what it cost to buy and build!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me directly at

ViperGTS4Sale@gmail.com
. Please ensure you have read the entire post. I'll answer any questions to the best of my abilities.

Ad link: click here to view ad

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.