Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

pics of Mclaren's P1 car

4K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  tom86zt 
#1 ·

See less See more
#19 ·
I hope this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings, but that is one ugly fucking car. The god damn engine is a freaking carry-over from the equally ugly MP4-12C. Where in the #*%$# is the V12? McLaren, you all are penny pinching pussies. Build a damn V12, at least then you could have a soul wrapped in an ugly body.

#25 ·
I don't see the point of this car. The F1 was groundbreaking. It had cool shit we had never seen before. The P1 is a "me-too" in a long list of predominantly Arab/Asian owned supercars. Wow, another supercar with ceramic brakes, active aero, and cool doors. I'm blown away!

McLaren lost a long-time fan when they decided not to do center drive. When I see the P1 I think "Why?". It's a cool looking car but nothing special. I'd give them about $400k for it. Max.

#28 ·
Fisheye lens fail, looks better normally photo'd but still 50/50 on looks. The MP4 is just boring looking even in real life vs competitors, doesn't have any presence at all. I was at Maxs in Mizner, and the valet always parks exotic cars upfront... there was an MP4 there and people walked right by it and didn't bat an eye, but would checked out the Ferrari 458, Gallardo, and Rolls Ghost out front as well as the other cars... you would have thought the MP4 was a Civic with it getting no attention even from kids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.